Bluestocking Academic Editing ensures your thesis is ready for your examiners and a wider audience.
As a professional editor, and full member of the Institute of Professional Editors, Claire Nettle is bound by the Guidelines for Editing Research Theses, as established by the Deans and Directors of Graduate Studies and the Australian Council of Graduate Research. The Guidelines provide important information for candidates and supervisors.
Within the Guidelines, Bluestocking Academic Editing can make sure that your thesis:
- is free from distracting errors of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- adheres to academic conventions
- is fully and correctly referenced in your required style
- has correctly formatted tables and figures
- contains all the required elements in the right order and format.